- Control what you can, and be careful not to be sucked into the black hole of negativity that is promulgated over the news and social media.
- Be aware of all the fake and false news doing the rounds.
- Investigate before you send stuff around.
- Get you information from reputable sources.
- Think about the people in your network. Are they energy releasers or energy zappers? The same for you, which one do you fit in. Be aware if you are a zapper.
- We spoke elsewhere in beginning of this workshop about a gratitude journal. Are you still doing yours?
- Focus on the future. We cannot change where we are at the moment, but you can now focus on the future and you determine where you will end up at.
- Maybe we need to get out of our own way. Sometimes we are our biggest obstacle to stay positive or achieve success. Remember SMART.
- Keep your goals Simple, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time bound.
- Make a dream board. Get a picture of your new dream/goal and put it somewhere where you can see it often.
Invest in your spiritual growth as much as you invest in your skills and knowledge.
Go back to Become closer with your family
Go to Simplify your life